The 2016 program has concluded! Thank you to all the attendees who made this year a success!
Stay tuned for updates on 2017!
The THRIVE 2016 Annual Conference was crafted for proactive HR professionals looking to evolve into a true business partner, contributing to the strategic mission of their organization. The 2-day experience armed attendees with the skills and strategic competencies to improve business performance while executing pivotal HR functions, and provided vital guidance on how to establish cross-functional relationships and collaborative processes that will be integral to success.
Attendees also had the chance to develop deep networking connections with HR peers and industry experts, discuss key challenges, and discover best practices they can turn into powerful action plans at their organizations.
- Accessed next-generation performance management tactics to drive business outcomes
- Uncovered cutting-edge compensation strategies to drive productivity and retain star workers (and uncover a proven plan to get executive buy-in on your comp plan!)
- Learned the science of talent management and gained winning strategies for applying predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Discovered the secrets to building a high-impact workplace culture, including metrics to drive employee engagement
- Found out the 5 key steps to propel HR departments to a more strategic role in the organization
- Understood the nuances of Millennial talent as companies strive to shape them into future leaders
Register Now for 2017!
Countdown to THRIVE 2017!
HRCI Accreditation | PHR • SPHR • GPHR
THRIVE 2016 Annual Conference has been pre-approved for 12 hours of general and 10.75 hours of business recertification credit toward PHR and SPHR recertification. Please check the agenda for which sessions do qualify. For more information about certification and recertification, please visit the HR Certificate Institute website at www.hrci.org.
BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
CONFERENCE ATTENDEE TESTIMONIALS
"Learned so much and am ready to implement some of these strategies upon my return to work. Thanks BLR!”
-Tania Torres, PHR
Human Resources Director
Kimco Staffing Services & Advantex Professional Services
"Great conference. Excellent speakers and topics. Looking forward to putting plans into action and THRIVE 2017. Thanks BLR!”
-Karen Kockins, SPJR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources and Risk Management
Fire Protection Service Corporation
"I was very impressed with the caliber of this conference! Great presenters with a lot of takeaways that I will be able to utilize immediately! Looking forward to attending next year!”
Senior HR Generalist
"Conference was very well organized by BLR. Good selection of speakers/sessions. I liked the fact that there were three tracks to select from. Food was good and location of L. V. was interesting. I also met some interesting HR professionals as well.”
HR Business Partner
BlueCross BlueShield of Western NY