2nd Annual THRIVE HR Conference
The 2017 date and location has been announced!
May 11-12, 2017 | Bally's Las Vegas Hotel | Las Vegas, Nevada
The THRIVE 2017 Annual Conference is crafted for proactive HR professionals looking to evolve into a true business partner and contribute to the strategic mission of their organization. The 2-day experience arms attendees with the skills and strategic competencies to improve business performance while executing pivotal HR functions. It also provides vital guidance on how to establish cross-functional relationships and collaborative processes that will be integral to their career success.
Attendees will develop deep networking connections with HR peers and industry experts, discuss key challenges, and discover best practices they can turn into powerful action plans at their organizations.
- Access next-generation performance management tactics to drive business outcomes
- Uncover cutting-edge compensation strategies to drive productivity and retain star workers (and uncover a proven plan to get executive buy-in on your comp plan!)
- Learn the science of talent management and gain winning strategies for applying predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Discover the secrets to building a high-impact workplace culture, including metrics to drive employee engagement
- Find out the 5 key steps to propel HR departments to a more strategic role in the organization
- Understand the nuances of Millennial talent as companies strive to shape them into future leaders
Register Now for 2017!
Countdown to THRIVE 2017!
HRCI Accreditation | PHR • SPHR • GPHR • PHRi • SPHRi
Last year's event was approved for up to 10.75 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification. An application will be submitted for similar hours for the 2017 event as soon as the agenda is finalized.
For more information about HRCI certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit SHRM at www.shrm.org/certification.
2016 CONFERENCE ATTENDEE TESTIMONIALS
"Learned so much and am ready to implement some of these strategies upon my return to work. Thanks BLR!”
-Tania Torres, PHR
Human Resources Director
Kimco Staffing Services & Advantex Professional Services
"Great conference. Excellent speakers and topics. Looking forward to putting plans into action and THRIVE 2017. Thanks BLR!”
-Karen Kockins, SPJR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources and Risk Management
Fire Protection Service Corporation
"I was very impressed with the caliber of this conference! Great presenters with a lot of takeaways that I will be able to utilize immediately! Looking forward to attending next year!”
Senior HR Generalist
"Conference was very well organized by BLR. Good selection of speakers/sessions. I liked the fact that there were three tracks to select from. Food was good and location of L. V. was interesting. I also met some interesting HR professionals as well.”
HR Business Partner
BlueCross BlueShield of Western NY