The 2016 program has concluded! Thank you to all the attendees who made this year a success!
Stay tuned for updates on 2017!
The THRIVE 2016 Annual Conference was crafted for proactive HR professionals looking to evolve into a true business partner, contributing to the strategic mission of their organization. The 2-day experience armed attendees with the skills and strategic competencies to improve business performance while executing pivotal HR functions, and provided vital guidance on how to establish cross-functional relationships and collaborative processes that will be integral to success.
Attendees also had the chance to develop deep networking connections with HR peers and industry experts, discuss key challenges, and discover best practices they can turn into powerful action plans at their organizations.
- Accessed next-generation performance management tactics to drive business outcomes
- Uncovered cutting-edge compensation strategies to drive productivity and retain star workers (and uncover a proven plan to get executive buy-in on your comp plan!)
- Learned the science of talent management and gained winning strategies for applying predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Discovered the secrets to building a high-impact workplace culture, including metrics to drive employee engagement
- Found out the 5 key steps to propel HR departments to a more strategic role in the organization
- Understood the nuances of Millennial talent as companies strive to shape them into future leaders
Register Now for 2017!
Convince your boss!
Use this form letter to request supervisory approval
Countdown to THRIVE 2017!
HRCI Accreditation | PHR • SPHR • GPHR
THRIVE 2016 Annual Conference has been pre-approved for 12 hours of general and 10.75 hours of business recertification credit toward PHR and SPHR recertification. Please check the agenda for which sessions do qualify. For more information about certification and recertification, please visit the HR Certificate Institute website at www.hrci.org.
BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
CONFERENCE ATTENDEE TESTIMONIALS
More Value Than SHRM
"This conference gave great bang for the buck and delivered greater value and return than the SHRM Conference. The networking and variety were wonderful."
Memorial Hospital/Carbon County
"This is an excellent program and with so many offerings, attendees are able to streamline their individual programs to fit their needs. The presenters are top-notch and interested in complete coverage of their subject and answering our questions."
Executive Assistant and Compliance Coordinator
Louisiana Tech University
"Excellent sessions and speakers giving up-to-the-minute information. I am taking loads of information back to Fort Wayne Community Schools to share with other areas in HR. Thank you so much and I look forward to next year’s event."
Employee Relations Specialist
Fort Wayne Community Schools
Networking Opportunities Abound
"I always have benefited greatly by attending this conference. I like the format and the added boost of interacting with fellow HR professionals."
Minneapolis Radiation Oncology