This HR strategy and networking event is preapproved for 12.5 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute, including 4.5 HRCI business credit hours.
HR Agents of Change: Driving Organizational Growth & Talent Transformation
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: Become a more productive, effective HR professional in just 2 days! Learn from the nation's top HR experts the latest trends and tactics for driving organizational growth and talent transformation through human capital management.
At this intimate accredited event, you will learn how to:
- Reinvent human capital management and compensation strategies to meet the demands of today’s competitive workforce
- Develop your leadership pipeline to ensure business continuity in the face of turnover
- Leverage Big Data to make more informed talent decisions
- Employ appropriate HR metrics to measure the impact of your initiatives and prove ROI to stakeholders
- Re-calibrate company culture so it supports business goals and employee retention
- Inspire and motivate your workforce to new levels excellence through incentives, brand messaging and other proven best practices
- Refresh your traditional organizational model to encourage more diversity and inclusion
- Future-proof your own career by learning how to stay relevant, to predict business challenges and to effectively pilot your company through times of change
How We Can Help You:
Your company’s greatest asset is its people, but effectively managing human capital to align with the corporate vision can be challenging. The THRIVE 2017 conference HR Agents of Change will lay out the top best practices vetted by leading brands so you can learn how predict organizational change, ensure business continuity in the face of turnover and drive success—both for your business and for your career.
What You’ll Learn:
Want to upskill your employees to avoid labor shortages and save on long-term labor costs? Looking to foster a corporate culture that encourages diversity and inclusion for better performance and retention? Trying to leverage big data to make more informed talent decisions and reduce human capital risk? THRIVE: HR Agents of Change is the event for you. See our full agenda.
What Makes THRIVE Different:
Let us count the ways…
- We’re more cost effective. Other HR conferences on the market cost well over $2000. Add in travel and accommodations and you’re close to blowing your budget. We keep our tuition cost reasonable so you can spend your money elsewhere.
- You get less expo and more expert. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional content in an intimate environment that is constructive rather than sales‑y. The agenda is informed by customer feedback and our knowledgeable editors so it addresses exactly what matters most to you right now, and it is delivered in a way that is meaningful and effective.
- Our speaker panel is stacked with leading brands and vetted speakers. You will get the inside scoop from the experts behind Dell Technologies, Scientific Games, UW Health and other pioneers as they reveal their keys to success. What’s more, you can get your specific questions answered because we encourage personal Q&A and networking.
- We connect you with top HR solutions. You want to leave the conference with some real tactics and tools to drive improvement at the office. You’ll have the opportunity to peruse some of the top solution providers out there to determine what best meets your needs, including ScanSnap, Restless Bandit, iCIMS, Diversity Partners, Corporate Navigators, Xpert Review, and Visier.
- We cap attendance so you can be a big fish in a small pond. We want your experience at the THRIVE conference to be super personal and highly productive. We’ve found that larger, stadium‑sized conferences can become overwhelming, making it difficult to establish deep connections and get the information you need—so we’ve kept the conference exclusive so you can have the best possible experience. (For that reason, registrants need to act quickly to ensure a space!)
Join the Movement – Attend THRIVE 2017
Countdown to THRIVE 2017!
SHRM Recertification - SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM | HRCI Recertification - PHR • SPHR • GPHR • PHRi • SPHRi
THRIVE is preapproved for 12.5 credit hours of general recertification toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute, including 4.5 HRCI business credit hours. Please be sure to note the activity ID on your recertification application form.
For more information about HRCI certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 12.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit SHRM at www.shrm.org/certification.
2016 CONFERENCE ATTENDEE TESTIMONIALS
"Learned so much and am ready to implement some of these strategies upon my return to work. Thanks BLR!”
-Tania Torres, PHR
Human Resources Director
Kimco Staffing Services & Advantex Professional Services
"Great conference. Excellent speakers and topics. Looking forward to putting plans into action and THRIVE 2017. Thanks BLR!”
-Karen Kockins, SPJR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources and Risk Management
Fire Protection Service Corporation
"I was very impressed with the caliber of this conference! Great presenters with a lot of takeaways that I will be able to utilize immediately! Looking forward to attending next year!”
Senior HR Generalist
"Conference was very well organized by BLR. Good selection of speakers/sessions. I liked the fact that there were three tracks to select from. Food was good and location of L. V. was interesting. I also met some interesting HR professionals as well.”
HR Business Partner
BlueCross BlueShield of Western NY