May 11 – 12, 2017 | Bally’s Las Vegas
THRIVE 2017 brings HR professionals together with the most influential thought leaders in the country to have productive, progressive conversations around how to drive organizational growth and talent transformation through human capital management. With two days of dynamic sessions, intensive workshops, and inspirational THRIVE Talks, you will leave with a stronger strategic skill set and a practical action plan to help you shape a more competitive, forward-thinking company.
At this intimate accredited event, you will learn how to:
- Reinvent human capital management and compensation strategies to meet the demands of today’s competitive workforce
- Develop your leadership pipeline to ensure business continuity in the face of turnover
- Use cutting-edge methods for measuring the impact of your strategic initiatives so you can prove ROI to stakeholders
- Re-calibrate company culture so it supports business goals and employee retention
- Inspire and motivate your workforce to new levels excellence through incentives, messaging and other proven best practices
- Refresh your traditional organizational model to encourage more diversity and inclusion
- HR Disruptors: New People Management Approaches that Work
- Human Capital Risks: Shifting Mindsets and Turning Strategic Risk into Value
- THRIVE Talks
- 5 Steps for Putting HR in a Driver’s Seat for Enterprise Growth
- When to Back-Burner the Background Check: Rethinking Your Employment Screening Strategy
- Design Thinking: A Revolutionary Approach to Meeting Talent Challenges
- Aligning Company Culture to Business Goals
- Intensive Workshops
- Cracking the Code on Employee Disengagement
- Measuring What Matters: What the C-Suite Really Wants from Your D&I Efforts
- General Sessions
- Performance Management Reloaded: Ditching Appraisals in Favor of Revolutionary Ways to Reinforce Positive Employee Behaviors
- Upskilling to Avoid Labor Shortages and Save Big on Long-Term Labor Costs
- Mastering Micro-Inequities: How Unnoticed Biases Interfere with Diverse Team’s Success
- Deconstructing Hierarchical Organization Models: How to Achieve Success with a Network of Teams
True and lasting business growth can only happen when human capital is given the attention it deserves. By fine-tuning your company’s human capital management strategy, you can have a measurable positive impact on performance, engagement, retention and, consequently, business outcomes. But this will require current knowledge of the most efficient strategies, metrics and benchmarks to grow the company from the inside out. THRIVE 2017 will be your blueprint for guiding your organization into the future.
Join the Movement – Attend THRIVE 2017
Countdown to THRIVE 2017!
SHRM Recertification - SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM | HRCI Recertification - PHR • SPHR • GPHR • PHRi • SPHRi
THRIVE is preapproved for up to 12 credit hours of general recertification (and pending approval of HRCI business credit) toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification.
For more information about HRCI certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit SHRM at www.shrm.org/certification.
2016 CONFERENCE ATTENDEE TESTIMONIALS
"Learned so much and am ready to implement some of these strategies upon my return to work. Thanks BLR!”
-Tania Torres, PHR
Human Resources Director
Kimco Staffing Services & Advantex Professional Services
"Great conference. Excellent speakers and topics. Looking forward to putting plans into action and THRIVE 2017. Thanks BLR!”
-Karen Kockins, SPJR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources and Risk Management
Fire Protection Service Corporation
"I was very impressed with the caliber of this conference! Great presenters with a lot of takeaways that I will be able to utilize immediately! Looking forward to attending next year!”
Senior HR Generalist
"Conference was very well organized by BLR. Good selection of speakers/sessions. I liked the fact that there were three tracks to select from. Food was good and location of L. V. was interesting. I also met some interesting HR professionals as well.”
HR Business Partner
BlueCross BlueShield of Western NY